Want to join in on the fun?
The Digi Express has been created to similar to the original ‘The Blog Train’ that TrishH started back in 2009. I was a huge fan and participant of that train and would love to continue what she started but with a twist. I am of the belief that anyone designer who wants to join can. I know many people who design but do not have a store because they don’t sell their items but enjoy designing, so should they be left out – not in my opinion. I would like all of us to have fun and provide quality mini kits that will help promote each of you!
- You must design your OWN products (now, if you use CU products that is fine as long as that is not all that is in your kits)
- You must have an active blog
- Your kits must be of good quality. Here is how you know:
- Element and paper size (papers 12×12 at 300ppi, elements 300ppi)
- No missing pixels
- No Stray Pixels (use stroke and bright blue or hot pink color to see if you have any)
- No Jagged edges (use ‘Refine edges’ to see if you have this)
- No Blurriness
- No Pixelation
- No Shadows (if you have to have a shadow – label it as having a shadow)
If you would like help with the QC of your work, you can contact me and I can see what I can do, but I won’t be able to do this for everyone, so if you are part of a shop, please see if someone there can help QC. There are also a lot of shops out there that have great QC actions that can help with these as well. Thank you.
If you meet these requirements and would like to be a part of this train, please sign up on our Facebook Group page HERE to join in on our planning events. This is a closed group so people can not see what we are planning. I figure this is an easy way to go about it since everyone has a FB page for the most part, I can add events and even create polls without having to have you register for something new, just add a group…simple, right.
If you don’t have a Facebook account, please email me and we can work something out. I don’t want you to feel left out just because of that!
Also, don’t forget to sign-up for our newsletter here so you can be informed of our upcoming events if you don’t check the FB group page often.